Help - Edinburgh

Strip pubs and clubs in the Central belt
Scallywag
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Help - Edinburgh

Post by Scallywag »

I'm off to Edinburgh at the end of this month and was hoping someone may be able to give me some up to date info on the Edinburgh strip scene. The previous posts are a couple of years old now so any recent info would be much appreciated!

Scallywag
billie
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Re: Help - Edinburgh

Post by billie »

Scally, do you want advise as a punter or a potential dancer? (I used to dance in Edinburgh).
Harry

Post by Harry »

Given that Scallywag was due to travel at the tail end of August 2010, Billie, I think you may have missed that particular boat ever so slightly!
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Nevertheless Harry, if Billie has any recommendations, they may be useful to all of us.
Scallywag

Post by Scallywag »

Am back in Edinburgh in the middle of next month for a few days and hope to have an afternoon in the strip bars! Has anyone got any up to date reviews / info on the strip scene? I went to the Western Bar in 2010 and enjoyed a swift pint there, and I'm intending to try Burke & Hare as well this time as the 2 bars are very close to each other!

Thanks in advance!
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Regardless of whether or not anyone can offer you assistance, I'd be grateful if you could post some reviews of the venues you visit, Scallywag. :)
Scallywag

Post by Scallywag »

The Great Smell Of Brute wrote:Regardless of whether or not anyone can offer you assistance, I'd be grateful if you could post some reviews of the venues you visit, Scallywag. :)
Of course, happy to! :)