XX CLOSED ST5 1EB Lace, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Closed strip pubs and clubs north of the Watford Gap.
Steel14
Can I have some £1 coins please?

XX CLOSED ST5 1EB Lace, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Post by Steel14 »

I paid a visit to Lace lapdancing club in Newcastle under lyme, Staffordshire on Thursday evening so thought I'd give a brief post about the venue as i couldn't see on existing.

Lace is a small club in the town centre, easy to get to on a quiet week night like this one. It was a pretty quiet night in the club but then it seemed to be quiet around the whole town that evening. I hadn't realised this before my visit but Thursdays are topless waitress nights, which basically meant two of the dancers were working behind the bar in very few clothes as well as doing private dances (which they were much better at that working the till). There were 5 ladies working, which isn't many but was a reasonable ratio to the number of customers, and all of them in my opinion were very attractive.
The club has a few seats at the bar, and a few seats and tables around the edge. There is a pole which is used for pole shows at the weekends, the private dance area has space for probably about ten ladies at a time (not an issue midweek like this) and there is also a vip area upstairs although i didn't visit that on this occasion. The club generally is reasonably well decorated without being overly plush.

Most of the ladies are fairly local girls, and whilst i only had dances with two of them (Nina and Indi) were both good and very easy to chat to and friendly as well. The other ladies seemed it too but i didn't really have chance to speak for long with them. Whilst the ladies will obviously ask for private dances as that is how they earn a living i never felt hassled or pressured and they seemed to quite easily accept declines from the other men in the club too. It is generally more laid back that way than the closest other club, ST1 in Hanley.

Overall i very much enjoyed my visit and will definitely return soon. Whilst Newcastle under lyme is not exactly a big town that attracts a lot of visitors if you do find yourself in the area i would recommend stopping by Lace
sinless69uk
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Re: ST5 1EB Lace, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Post by sinless69uk »

Facebook page shows this club closed in January. I spent a highly enjoyable evening there last October. I suppose the club did pretty well to survive almost 10 years.
pleasure_seeker
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Re: XX CLOSED ST5 1EB Lace, Newcastle-under-Lyme

Post by pleasure_seeker »

The venue remained out of use for about 4 years, but re-opened as a pub in 2021. Craft beers, no dancers.
Crossways pub