XX CLOSED OX26 6AA G's Bicester

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
zante
Site Admin

XX CLOSED OX26 6AA G's Bicester

Post by zante »

Deans Court
Market Square
Bicester
Oxfordshire
OX26 6AA
Tel: 01869 245970

Girls on the 2nd floor every Wednesday.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
zante
Site Admin

Re: ** OX26 6AA G's Bicester

Post by zante »

https://www.change.org/petitions/chief- ... n-bicester

Petition to stop the local police closing it, ostensibly to stop the town's drink problems.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
TS_Jabroni
Front row perv

Post by TS_Jabroni »

Went up here a couple of weeks ago. Really is ropey. Lots of local squaddies, and the private dance area is a curtain across the floor from the seats, so it is impossible for everyone not to be staring at you going in and then the curtain while you're in there. Very self-conscious. I won't go again.
freeborn2a
Make mine a D cup

Post by freeborn2a »

and a little more information.

the bar's in a cul-de-sac off the main square (which is actually triangular, more or less). it looks dark, but security lights come on as you head inwards: reassuring.

three quid entrance, downstairs in the main bar. friendly security guy. up the stairs and into the upper bar, with the dance room is off to one side. there were a few people in the bar - young locals, i think, of both sexes. the dance room's square, with decent lighting and seats round the edges. there's a pole towards on side of the room, and a second security guy in the doorway between the bar and the dance room.

the whole place is pretty neat and tidy, though not luxurious. bogs clean and in good repair. drinks reasonably priced - cheaper than most strip pubs, i reckon.

last night, there were two dancers, Bliss and Tara. Courtney was scheduled, but wasn't there.

a very quiet evening, and i was the only person in the dance room when i arrived, so the only dance that was going to happen was a private dance, at £20. Tara was chatty and sexy in a relaxed way - i've never held a conversation during a private dance before, and it was fun. with an empty room, the limited curtain wasn't a problem, for Tara or me, anyway. it's not much less private than the booths at the Victoria, for instance, so it's not a big issue anyway. when we emerged, Bliss was giving a show for half-a-dozen people of both sexes.

Tara and i chatted some more afterwards - she refused a drink, which is a first in my experience, and shows an innate niceness and honesty. she seemed very happy with the venue and the owner, George (hence G's...) and his approach. got the feeling that it's a place where dancers are treated well, which is always good. Tara said that sometimes it's as quiet as last night, sometimes very busy.

Bicester is quiet, though when i left around midnight there were a few solitary drunks wandering around. parking very close to the bar is easy, and free.

i'd go back... i will, in fact, next time i am passing that way on a Wednesday night.
freeborn2a
Make mine a D cup

Post by freeborn2a »

and I went back a few weeks ago. again, very quiet, and quite chilly - the dancers (Tata and Toni, who is tall, black, and clever: best conversation I've had in a strip pub) had to ask for the heating to be put on.

I now see that G's has fallen off the Entertease website - I suspect it's still there, though, and will check next time I'm passing, in the hope of another chat with Toni!
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

It was there today:

see here

The website is a bit like Lorraine's in that the number of strip venues has decreased noticeably in recent years.

Vic
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Now it's not:

Tease venues list

With no venue at Oxford (except a burlesque one) and Bicester set for massive expansion, there might have been a future for a good place in the town.

The Tease list is now very scanty: just Flags and Junction 9, the Bulldog Bash is an annual event, I think, and the Swan at Arborfield is Saturdays only, perhaps relying on custom from the local garrison - which is in the process of closing ...
cockedHat
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Post by cockedHat »

So does anyone know if G's has closed, or has the Tease agency just stopped sending dancers there? It was on their list a couple of weeks ago, I'm sure.

I have quite enjoyed the couple of occasions I have been there - it would be shame to see it go.
pleasure_seeker
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Re: XX CLOSED OX26 6AA G's Bicester

Post by pleasure_seeker »

The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Oh, surprise surprise!
steve_1973J
I like naked ladies

Post by steve_1973J »

G's struggled to get dancers because there were few in easy traveling distance - most dancers are/were London based, so it was a long trip out there and unpopular as a result. The end result was the same two or three more local dancers were all that appeared there, and sometimes not even those - a significant factor in its demise.

One of the few drivers willing to take London girls out there was 'smelly Paul', so called because of his complete lack of personal hygiene. I was once rung by a dancer I knew to come and pick her and another dancer up from there and run therm home. This was in December, and they had to wind the car windows down because of the stink when he drove them there. They didn't want to face it on the way back. Another reason for the pubs demise.