XX CLOSED HP11 2LR Bar 95, High Wycombe

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
Moonraker

XX CLOSED HP11 2LR Bar 95, High Wycombe

Post by Moonraker »

zante wrote:Oh, has anyone been upstairs to Bar 95 yet? Once someone posts a review I'll probably split it off and give it it's own thread, as it is it's own place really.
I’ll leave Zante to create a new thread and include any directions.

Bar 95 is the upstairs venue at the White Horse at High Wycombe, with a separate rota to that for the pub, found at this link. Many of the afternoon shift stay on for the night-time, though there are one or two departures and arrivals. If the afternoon punters fade away early (as they did at 4pm on the day of my visit), the girls have a decent break.

The White Horse is on a busy main road, about ten minutes’ walk from a much-improved town centre. On the Thursday evening I visited, there was plenty of street parking nearby for cars (as well as a small council car-park about 300 yards away), so there was no feeling of unease leaving Bar 95. One may have to leave one's car a little further away if the White Horse is also hosting a music event.

Access to Bar 95 is through a separate entrance to the pub's, past a small reception booth and up some rather narrow stairs. Upstairs was a real eye-opener – good carpets and furniture, good toilets, and a small bar. A stage measuring about seven feet square with a pole means that the dancers have to give different routines to those downstairs; there are several easy chairs very close to the stage. The curtained-off private dance area has comfortable seats around the wall and could probably accommodate eight couples. Lighting there is quite dim, certainly compared with the equivalent downstairs. Two smartly-clothed security men alternated between the door downstairs and the bar area.

It takes a while after the published opening times for things to get under way, but at 7.35 four of the seven girls on duty appeared. Of the seven, I knew four well, and two others slightly, who, as with so many WHHW girls, displayed professional skill in making a guy feel good with their conversation without hassling for PDs.

There’s perhaps a 10 to 15 minute gap between stage dances, but this is no problem if one likes talking to the girls. Stage dances in the White Horse proper are very good, but several girls excelled themselves upstairs. One who does frenetic dances downstairs had my jaw dropping with one of the most accomplished strips I’ve ever seen. Payment is £1 minimum after the dance.

PDs at £20 were excellent; again the girls take payment afterwards, so there's no hassle with getting tokens from the bar staff.

The punters were several cuts above the afternoon types, but I left at 11pm and it may be that things get a bit too lively for my mature sensitivities when the pubs empty.

Overall the ambience was excellent and I left feeling that I had had a superb evening out.

Currently entry is free between 7 and 9pm, £5 before midnight and £10 thereafter.
barney600
Make mine a D cup

Post by barney600 »

Two things to add:

1) You can get free entry cards from behind the bar downstairs or from the doorman on leaving bar 95.

2) There is also the added attraction of the lovely Sindy Heartland behind the bar and less of Alistair to be seen!
steve_1973J
I like naked ladies

Re: ** HP11 2LR Bar 95, High Wycombe

Post by steve_1973J »

This bar (which was above the White Horse Pub) will have gone defunct at the same time the pub closed.