XX CLOSED GU21 2PP The Crown, Knaphill

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
zante
Site Admin

XX CLOSED GU21 2PP The Crown, Knaphill

Post by zante »

An angelsexotic pub.

Wednesdays 8pm to 11pm,

Sundays 1pm to 4pm.

2 to 3 girlseach shift.

£1 jug collection.

And soon Private dances @£10.

Normal bar prices no door fee.

Started on 1st April 07

Directions : BY CAR: M3, off junction 3. Follow signs to Woking A322 Then to Bisley turn into Limecroft road. Train To woking then taxi.
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

I was in the area the other day, (at a little restaurant close by the Total garage, which I heartily recommend - dinner includes a seranade from the host it seems! Well cool and quite charming!) so I went along.

The car park is for 3 cars, so be prepared to hunt for a parking space in the surrounding streets. Most have single or double yellow lines. If you enter through the car park door, be careful!! I nearly broke my neck on a hidden foot high step down from the door!

Best bet is to go round the front and enter from the street. Strip is in the front of the bar. To your left is the private dance area (and the ladies) behind a huge tarpaulin. In front is another tarpaulin, through here for the gents and the room for the locals who don't want to watch strip.

There's no music unless the dancer is dancing.

So what's left is very small, and very crowded. Strip is walkround, marred by the fact that the dancer has to dive for cover when the front door opens. I'd rather they put a curtain across to not interupt the dancing so much.

Private dance area was good though. But if you've paid for a couple of dances, you don't know if you got them, as there's no music to time it to.

All in all, I was quite disappointed, for lack of space / seating, lack of music, lack of room for the dancers to move. Dancing was billed as 8 - 11, but it started well after 830.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

zante wrote: ... Dancing was billed as 8 - 11, but it started well after 830.
I don't suppose one should expect split-second precision and consummate professionalism, but late starting does seem a feature of some of these smaller provincial shows. I've ranted under the Falcon, Tadley, thread about how there was no sign of life there an hour after the listed start-time. Knaphill is not too far from me, and there are several other southern strip-pubs I may be near at some time or other, but usually at the end of a long day, when I don't want to hang around wondering what time things are going to kick off.

The White Horse at High Wycombe advertises an afternoon start-time of 1230, but the first stage act doesn't usually begin until 1300. At least one often gets a couple of the girls coming down before then to mingle with the punters, with a few kisses for favoured regulars and the chance of an early private dance to get one in the mood.
Tyke
Dearly departed

Post by Tyke »

It seems that the 31st of March will be the last show at the Crown.

TYKE
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Re: ?? GU21 2PP The Crown, Knaphill

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

No more striptease here, I'm sorry to say. Here's the website for the very much revitalised Crown:

http://www.crownpubknaphill.co.uk/

The only kind of dancing it mentions is Morris Dancing! :lol: