XX CLOSED TN12 5JB Harp, East Peckham

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
Tyke
Dearly departed

XX CLOSED TN12 5JB Harp, East Peckham

Post by Tyke »

Aparently a pub called The Harp in East Peckham has started having strippers on Thursday to Sunday.

Tyke
bulldogbreed
TonyN, dearly departed

Post by bulldogbreed »

Yep in the news but it is served by Tease

http://www.entertease.co.uk/venue.asp?venue=thehapr
Hope the link works
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

Hale Street, East Peckham, Tonbridge
Tel: 01622 870 016
Dance Style: Walk About
Jug Collection
Private Dance Area Available
Free Admission
Dress Code: Non Stated
Dancers' Shifts:
Wednesday 4pm - 10pm
Thursday 4pm-10pm
Friday 4pm-10pm
Saturday 6pm-10pm
quietpaul90125
Make mine a D cup

Post by quietpaul90125 »

my recent visit showed a pub with 10 locals, 2 dancers doing walkaround on fairly rapid fire pound in jug and PDs at a for out of town steepish £20 in the "office" a well lit 2m square private room with 2 chairs. quality typical entertease and true lapdance. drinks were standard pub prices although I cant comment on the beer as I was driving.
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

I notice that Danni and Stephanie (who's quite famous) are on this Friday. I can highly recommend them from having seen them at other entertease venues. Especially Danni ;)
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
Crusty030354
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Post by Crusty030354 »

Having driven down there on Saturday, I can confirm that the pub is outside the M25 hence my post in the South East section.
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

Crusty030354 wrote:Drove down for an early evening visit on Saturday. It's near the Brands Hatch exit on the M20.

Walk round pub with dancing in the main bar and private dances in the other.

2 girls working (Laura-Lee and Ruth) via Tease agency.

Small local crowd.

Worth the trip but the sat nav certainly necessary.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
Crusty030354

Post by Crusty030354 »

Having worked late in Essex I turned left rather than right after crossing the QEII bridge.

I have been meaning to see Natalie working for some time. Her picture on the Tease website does not do her justice.

Danielle was also worth the trip but Lisa spent too much time talking and did very little dancing.
Crusty030354

Post by Crusty030354 »

Still a walkround pub with a very private dance area.

Good value night last night with Laura-Lee, Danni & Dannielle.
Crusty030354

Post by Crusty030354 »

Very quiet Saturday night

Only a few locals

Still worth the visit
james1969
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Re: **TN12 5JB Harp, East Peckham

Post by james1969 »

went there on st.georges day this year, looks to be run by eastern europeans, as are some of the girls, good out in the country venue but not far from town,
and the private dance area is really private, bolted door in small room, must try it next time. website has photos and dates of when the ladies showing.
jd62

Post by jd62 »

Am here tonight and it has a new owner. The house fees for the girls has more than doubled to £45 and with the number of customers so far cannot see how it is justified. So if there is a couple of poor nights for the girls can't see many of them coming back. If you are travelling from London the girls would need to earn £80 just to cover expenses.

As far as the venue goes there are now two private dance rooms with still a bolt close door, the reason for which is understandable as otherwise your dance is highly likely to be barged in on due to the nature of the way they are constructed. £20.00 for a private dance is reasonable as it is very private dance. Pound in jug walkabout is still the case. Overall as a customer experience it is good but without driving a bugger of a place to get too.

Will be interesting to see if they continue to attract good quality girls, suspect I will be back to find out.
RobbyBox

TEASE PUBS

Post by RobbyBox »

Hi folks
Does anyone have any further info what has happened to The Harp on the Tease web site? It seems to have disappeared. Last Jan I heard some gossip from a pub regular that a builder had bought the land adjacent to the Harp with a view to building some
new residential homes ... but was doing nothing with the land till property prices improved. Surely this can't be the reason the Harp has now suddenly disappeared from Tease's schedules. Does anyone down Kent way have any up to date info?
Thanks.
P.S. My guess tho is that if the builder eventually did go ahead to develop the land with new homes that would indeed spell the beginning of the end for the Harp.
Crusty030354

Post by Crusty030354 »

heard they were booking some girls direct.

maybe Tease have pulled out
RobbyBox

Post by RobbyBox »

Thanks for your info Crusty.
Can anyone supply a website or web link which lists which girls are on when for the Harp?
quietpaul90125
Make mine a D cup

Post by quietpaul90125 »

venus100

Post by venus100 »

Does anyone know if it was tease who stopped the dancers (and why?) or the pub just decided to book direct? This was one of the issues I had with a couple of pubs who took dancers from an agency and then decided to go direct. The girls that go behind the back of the agency show a marked lack of respect for the agency.
Was that last orders?
Crusty030354

Post by Crusty030354 »

Looking at the new schedule it looks like the girls are drawn from various agencies.

This pub is deep into Kent and few of the girls with Tease live locally. To get there and back requires train and taxi fares and a house fee (£45). Tease struggled to get girls to work there under the new regime.

The crowd is usually fairly small.

Tia Brodie was there several times a week as she does live locally. She is not on the list.

Haven't been there in ages but the rota looks good. Usually a fun night.

As I said before you need a good sat nav if you're driving.
venus100

Post by venus100 »

£45 a shift? In the middle of nowhere? Damn right dancers with half a brain cell would think twice about working there. Thats greedier than Denise of the Queen Annie ever was. And she switched to booking girls direct.
Was that last orders?
freeborn2a
Make mine a D cup

Post by freeborn2a »

it seemed time for an update, so I called in at the Harp a few days ago.

the urinal was blocked, and there is a £3 entry charge. as others have noted, the crowd is pretty small, but there were three girls on shift. Cindy is Brazilian, there was a pretty young blonde whose name I missed (she reminded me a bit of Sally Thompsett on the TV, years back), and Imani.

the sightlines are not too good, so unless you stand (and follow the girls round the pub, more or less) it's all about the walkabout experience.

there are now two private dance areas, with good curtains. both are a decent size, one with an easy chair, the other with a couch.

outstanding private dance from Imani - definitely worth the £20.
freeborn2a
Make mine a D cup

Post by freeborn2a »

and... contemplating another trip to Kent, looked at the schedule of the dancebar.co.uk site.

they close as a dance venue on 28 June, having been refused a sexual entertainment licence, the site says. going out with a month of parties, with £10 tickets for the last three nights (26, 27 and 28 June).

another one bites the dust.
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

details of closure

here

(The site, about SEV licencing, looks interesting - don't know if it's been mentioned here before.)
Crusty030354

Post by Crusty030354 »

Strange number of complaints given the small size of the village.

The pub is on the edge of the village and most guys were local. Never any trouble when I've been there.

There really should be a need to provide evidence to back up objections.
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Crusty030354 wrote: "...There really should be a need to provide evidence to back up objections.

Hear, hear. Such as hard evidence of a venue causing more problems than the average number attributed to a conventional pub or nightspot, and rebuttal of references to the deplorably bad and prejudiced Lillith report (as apparently cited by a senior policewoman recently).

Vic
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Re: XX CLOSED TN12 5JB Harp, East Peckham

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Redeveloped as a private house circa 2015, according to WhatPub (and confirmed by Google Maps), which probably means that the pub went out of business not too long after the SEV licence was refused. Property developers can make a tidy profit out of arbitrary licensing committee decisions, can't they? :roll: