Do you want to work on Babestation???

For agencies looking for girls and venues looking for agents
fullserviceuk
Agency Owner

Do you want to work on Babestation???

Post by fullserviceuk »

Hi Girls, this is for anyone who has not already worked for Cellcast

I've been asked by them to find them some new girls for the following four shows; Babestation, Babestation 2, Babestation Daytime and Party People, all of which are available by subscription on Sky.

The shifts offered vary depending on which of the four channels you work on, but the daytime channels (Babestation Daytime and Party People) are on air from 9.00am - 9.00pm. For these two channels you will need to be in lingerie or bikini and involves NO nudity whatsoever. The night time channels (the two main Babestation shows) are on air from 8.00pm to 5.30am where you will be expected to appear topless. Rates of pay vary from £15 to £60 per hour depending on experience.

The idea is to encourage viewers of the shows to interact with the hosts on screen. Viewers can call, text or use other services in order to communicate and get to know the host better. The nature of the conversations are flirty, fun and cheeky for the two daytime shows. The conversations in the evening will be of a more adult nature, but the ability to chat and tease is essential.

If anyone is interested please let me know as soon as possible. I will need you to email me (bob@fullservice.co.uk) some good quality photos of yourself on your own in a bikini/lingerie and/or topless in a variety of poses (so no drunken snaps of you and 5 friends partying in a club please!)

Thanks
Bob S

www.fullservice.co.uk
www.decadenceparties.com
www.stag-shows.co.uk
07890 975772