AGENCY - PROMISES

For agencies looking for girls and venues looking for agents
zante
Site Admin

AGENCY - PROMISES

Post by zante »

Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

This agency doesn't seem to feature much in our discussions. I guess that's because many of the venues it supplies are North and East of London, areas which Forum members don't visit too often. Its website doesn't seem too bad, apart from the glaring omission of not always naming the dancers on a particular shift. And the rota for the Ship & Shovel in Barking is for March! A lap dance for £10 at the Spread Eagle, Margaretting, would appear to be good value.

Trawling down the list of girls reveals the inevitable multiplication of names with dancers at other venues, and Promises itself has three girls called Claire and four called Roxy. Plenty of scope for confusion there.

The gallery has images of several girls that I thought had quit the pub/club circuit years ago, including the most glamorous dancer I've met. (She's also extremely nice.) Also listed are several other popular girls who are still dancing.
saltydog
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Re: AGENCY - PROMISES

Post by saltydog »

Dead link?

Another one bites the dust?
venus100
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Re: AGENCY - PROMISES

Post by venus100 »

Seems this is the link now http://www.promises-agency.co.uk/ worked fopr me about 2 minuites ago.
Was that last orders?