?? Full Service

For agencies looking for girls and venues looking for agents
fullserviceuk
Agency Owner

?? Full Service

Post by fullserviceuk »

I've been running stag and hen nights, corporate evenings and bespoke strip shows for 27 years. At the moment I'm receiving many enquiries and bookings from rugby clubs, round tables, masonic lodges and nightclubs for gentlemen's evenings/stag shows

Most of the stag bookings I receive are in London and the Home Counties, though I do get regular bookings from further afield... for example, Torquay Round Table have booked through me for the last 6 years, and I also work closely with Doveridge Clay Sports near Uttoxeter

If you are interested please send me an email (bob@fullservice.co.uk) with a few photos and I'll send a detailed email back explaining how I work and the rates of pay you'll get.

I'm also looking for strippers/lap dancers for my own weekly shows (http://www.decadenceparties.com) in London.
Bob S

www.fullservice.co.uk
www.decadenceparties.com
www.stag-shows.co.uk
07890 975772
Mrs T
Agency Owner

Post by Mrs T »

Hi Bob

Have just found this site and your blog. I have Tiffany's Exotic Dance Venue in Exeter and we've been trading well since opening (amids fire & thunder from local press) last March. We consider ourselves a top end club and have loads of very positive feedback from clients - individuals and corporate.

I would love to help you out with Torbay Round Table and any other clients you have down south. Equally, if you wanted to come and check us out beforehand, I'm confident you won't be disappointed.

I am also negotiating on another Tiffany's club in Devon which should be open by the summer. Check out our website www.tiffanysexotic.co.uk (created 03/07 & in process of being updated) or email me/reply.

All the best

Mrs T
zante
Site Admin

Re: Full Service

Post by zante »

Whatever happened to Bob? He was last on here in 2010 and I see all his links are dead and some have been bought by other folks. Did he sell up / retire or get closed?
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
Victor23
Top Dog

Re: Full Service

Post by Victor23 »

Bob's scene was never mine, but I know several dancers who have worked in the last year or two at his parties, at least some of which have been held in an over-popular location south of the river. There are also references dated 2014 on Punternet.

I did wonder about the relatively high-profile of his events on public forums and in a lads mag article, though he claimed to have excellent contacts with officials who would turn a blind eye to his parties. Perhaps he felt the need for caution when councils started showing more interest in regulated venues and following the heavy fine levied on one that was not licensed.

Presumably membership, as with comparable events, is now by word of mouth.