China

Strip pubs and clubs in areas not mentioned above
simspa
Can I have some £1 coins please?

China

Post by simspa »

Hi all

I am off to China shortly on a business trip to Beijing, and have been searching in vain for any mention of a stripping venue - as you are all men of the world, I thought I'd see if any of your good selves had heard of anything....?
zante
Site Admin

Re: China

Post by zante »

Not sure about the current status quo but guys used to go for a weekend to Hong Kong. Plenty of strip places on offer in Wan Chai.

I used to frequent a place called Bottoms Up which was in Tsim Sau Tsui, Kowloon. It was in The Man With The Golden Gun. Basically on the lines of Chatterbox in EC1 here. Not strictly strip, but getting drunk and chatting to pleasing girls in just g strings. It moved across the water to Wan Chai when the recession started to bite, but I believe it's exactly the same as it always was. Highly recommend that!
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
simspa
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Re: China

Post by simspa »

Thanks for this Zante.

Sadly am not going to Hong Kong....I'll let the board know if I find anything other than barber's shops!