Malta

Strip pubs and clubs in areas not mentioned above
sagn
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Malta

Post by sagn »

last night i was reminded of the four lapdancing bars in very close proximity to each other in the St.Juliens area of Malta.

There are a lot of Russians in Malta now and this has caused the bars to appear.

Dances were about 30 maltese lire which is not good value. Think that's about 40. Better off staying in london really. Girls aren't pretty enough or adventurous to justify it i'm afraid.

Still, it's sunny, scuba diving is excellent, beer can be found for 2 and you can salute Olly Reed in the pub he had his last. And Maltese people are the nicest you could meet.

(Apologies if this reads badly, i'm writing on a nokia n82 connected to a hotel wifi)
sagn

Post by sagn »

walking back from diving centre i spotted a 5th strip bar. This one has a logo which reads "Browns Malta", with very recognisable fonts and text colour. Could this be i wonder? Don't think mrs sagn will allow a visit to confirm so this may have to remain a mystery...
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

Seems to be the 'other' other Browns. Website
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
sagn

Post by sagn »

indeed. It's just a bar. It was full of 14 and 15 year old language school students getting drunk.

Directly next door is Stiletoes Gentleman's club. And within the distance it would take you to get from Browns to the Axe, there are another four. Kind of odd considering the sheer volume of language schools and under 16's mixing in the area. I'm sure it's harmless, it just doesn't sit well. The way the kids were dressed and acting also made both mrs sagn and myself very uncomfortable: little girls, not yet even fully formed parading in the get up you might expect 24 year olds wearing. It left us quite uneasy.

Anyway, it might be worth a wee tour of the strip bars to see if either the talent or the value of the dancing has improved...