** Frankfurt

Strip pubs and clubs in Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Lichtenstein, Switzerland, Austria
zante
Site Admin

** Frankfurt

Post by zante »

Here's the archives from Germany - not much to go on, unless you know better!!

ooOOoo

Frankfurt
If you are planning a trip to Frankfurt for some visual sexual delights. Forget it. Save your Euros and spend just a few Pounds in any one of the top 5 London pubs – the German strip scene just isn’t all its cracked up to be

Preliminary desk research indicated two clusters of clubs – one about 200m from the main station centered on Moselstrasse/Elbestrasse, the other on Oskar von Miller Strasse, some 2 Km distant. But 617 Sqd. had beaten me to Oskar von Miller Strasse and nothing now exists except a large building site (and a brothel!).

The area of Mosel/Elbe Strasse contained about a dozen “peep shows”, “cabarets” etc. interspersed with numerous brothels and a few sex shops. The brothels are quite an experience – once, I wandered around for 15 minutes getting totally lost in a labyrinth of corridors and stairs. Probably over a hundred rooms, some with the lady standing outside dressed for the service (leather, bikini, underwear etc.) or the doors were open to show what services were on offer. And the area is also the centre for the druggies – I have never before seen so much injecting in a public place. The Germans have a very relaxed attitude to sex and drugs – but not to strip clubs.

All the clubs offer exactly the same package. Entrance €5 (£3), drinks €5, to a bar with a central stage. The acts consisted of a three track strip – even the Flying Scotsman is more daring. The girls varied from grandmas to an occasional nice-looker – but well short of the best on the London scene.

But the real killer was the hassle from the girls to buy them drinks, although a “Nein, danke” worked without causing problems. At one, the Tivoli (Elbestrasse) I said nein danke to a pleasant Philippino who just smiled and went away – but returned some ten minutes later (the place was almost deserted) asking if she could sit and chat with me as she wanted to improve her English - which I happily did. After a while I asked if she did private dances. Yes. So for €60 I had an enjoyable, full touching, lap dance for about 15 minutes. Overpriced yes, but a least something to show for a very dull city.

If you are really stuck in Frankfurt the two establishments recommended to me by at least three sex shop operators (usually a good source of information) were Tivoli and Golden Gate (Carlstrasse). Otherwise give the city a miss.

[Joe B, 6th Jan 2002]