** Praha, Prague, Czech Republic

Strip pubs and clubs in Poland, Czesc Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Belarus
zante
Site Admin

** Praha, Prague, Czech Republic

Post by zante »

Here's the archives.

Prague
Have just read your reviews of Goldfingers in Prague and have to say they're spot on - it's simply heaven on Earth. Having fallen madly in love with Mandy was glad to see that she's getting the credit she deserves. She must be the most gorgeous woman on Earth

[July 2004, Dan]

I had three very amazing days and nights in Prague! A friend of mine recommended I go to "Goldfingers" at the Ambassador hotel. My first impression was that a lot of very good looking, young and attracive ladies work there. In a very calm and relaxing atmosphere you can have one or two drinks (expensive, but not too much) while looking for a girl you like, and have a private dance with her - but not more.

I asked the manager for another club, where I can get a lot more than a private dance and he gave me the address of the K5-Club. Next evening I went there; it's a very big and luxurious club, over three floors with a sauna, swimming pool, bar, and a lot of very hot and excellent young girls. First, it was the same as the evening before. I have a drink, looking at the girls, and found one who were very good looking: blonde hair, only 160cm tall, with a nice, friendly smile called Monica. I looked at her, and after a few minutes she came to me, sit by my side and started to talk. It was a very interesting talk, about Prague, the culture there and a lot of other stuff.

While we were talking, she started to caress my arm and my neck, holding my hand and smiling at me the whole time. After around 30min we went to one of the private rooms, took a shower together and afterwards getting a relaxing, erotic massage from her, I got a very hot blow job from her - albeit, unfortunately, only the safe variation. I went back the next evening to see her again. She was standing together with other girls, but when she saw me, she suddenly came to me with a big smile in her face. We talked to each other again, have a drink together. I asked her if it was possible to get a blow job without a condom, but she only wanted to have real sex without. But this was really too hot for me.

She went back to her girlfriends and came back with three beautiful young ladies saying to me, that this girls can give me what I want. Than she said goodbye, gave me a little kiss and went away. I chose a blond, young lady, around 1,75 tall, with good manners (except she smoked!) called Diana.She gave me a smile and we started to talk, having a lot of fun together before we went to the private rooms again. She slipped out of her dress, and showed me her really nice body and helped me to slip out of my clothes, too.

She begin to caress my breast and my belly, looking in my eyes the whole time, then stopped and asked, if I want to have the blowjob without a condom. I answered yes, but she said, that it's not on the official price list. For a moment I felt a little bit angry, but she was very nice to me, laughing, smiling, and we negotiated about the extra price (was 150€). I think that's okay because is more unofficial, just the girls' way to make more money. And it was worth every single cent worth. She started with a little massage, than a real hot and intensive blow job follows. At the end I splash all my "stuff" into her face and onto her breast and she ran her tongue around her lips.

We went into the bathroom, and washed up - she made a lot of compliments to me, but I don't know, if it is real or only a good actress. But it doesn't matter, I feel very good, not like in a professional club, more to be by a good girlfriend. When we went to the bed we had sex (cheaper that way!) and at the end she allowed me to lick her pussy. It was like heaven on earth!

At the end, my compliments to all these nice and beautiful ladies in Prague. The clubs are very professional, but you never have the feeling you are only a client, but a good friend. The ladies are young and not as pretentious as the ladies in western Europe.

K5 Relax Club
Korunni 5
12000 Prague
Namesti Mitri

[April 2004, Giacomo]

A visit to Goldfingers in Prague is truly a knee-trembling and heart-palpating experience. I went last weekend on the strength of the reviews on these pages but I was not prepared for both the quality of the girls who dance there, or for the intensity of the lapdance itself.

My first dance was with an impossibly hard-bodied, silicone-enhanced blonde who had a figure that defied comprehension. This was the sort of girl who if you saw in a London strip club, you would pay whatever it cost just to get a table dance with. But here in Prague, the dance isn't a table dance; it's a touchy feely lapdance!

For around 35 quid I was privileged to a dance that lasted forever, with my hands groping her taut body, and her grinding over my crotch. All I can remember now is that my whole head felt hot and my breathing was hard as I couldn't believe how beautiful this girl was and how much pleasure I could get from running my hands and tongue all over her rare body. If only all lapdancing clubs were like this.

Before my trip to Prague I had recently paid a visit to the newly reopened Platinum Club in London, to see what their lapdances were like. For you get around 4 minutes of a nice enough looking girl rubbing herself against you. Now compare this to Prague and the experience you get for at Goldfingers

Like the other recollections on this site that mention a dancer called Mandy, Itoo had the pleasure of experiencing the best lap dancer ever (it's official!). After my dance with the aforementioned blonde, I was at my seat when I was approached by the wavy haired blonde beauty called Mandy. I accepted the offer for a private dance and was shown the best time of my life. Touching her, and her touching me_ong eyelashes fluttering and some lovely compliments that I knew were just a part of her routine but which I loved anyway!

If you get the chance definitely go to Goldfingers in Prague, seek out Mandy, or failing that pick another of the truly amazing girls that the place has to offer. It is without doubt the best venue I have ever been to and I implore you chaps to get over there and see what you have been missing!

[December 2003, Sterling]

I just returned from Prague where I went with a couple of buds of mine, and the first day we went to Goldfingers. We also met Mandy, she actually did stand out a lot because she was really the friendliest girl I've met there, more pleasurable than business-like, unlike most other girls there. But never having been to such a place, I just cased the place out the first day, and (even though I regret it now) didn't take any private dances until the third day.

The second day I came across a gogo dancer there who reminded me alot of Jennifer Garner from the show Alias (think her name was Leika), which actually was the main reason I returned the third time to see if I could get a dance from her. Being very excited about it I was very dissapointed when they told me that girl wouldn't be back for a week, and I would already have left.

So we just sat there, me being a little depressed about 'Jennifer' (or Leika?) for a while. Sure enough, mandy came up to us again and started a little conversation at our table, and afterwards gave me a really sweet stroke though my hair. Being unable to bear it anymore I took the big step and asked her for a private dance and it absolutely was heaven! I went back two more times and only took dances from Mandy (she had me hooked) - all in all, 6 or 7 times, and all of em great!

I just hope I can find an excuse to go there for a day soon to go see her again! Mandy is the Praha goddess to me!

[November 16th 2003, Paul]

I've just returned from my Stag party to Prague and happened upon the still-perfect "Goldfingers". It didn't let us down and in our party of 10 we must have spent a fair few Kc1500's in that place - on reading the report about "Mindy" I've discovered the same young lady - 5 years on and I think she's better than ever! I thought you may care to hear the story.

We'd been out and about for a fantastic meal (the food is really 1st rate) and a few beers before happening upon the place - rumours beforehand of the mythical "Goldfingers" had elevated it to near-legendary status. We weren't to be disappointed. Priced at kc450 to get in (about £10) and with beers as expensive as a standard nightclub back here. But with much more.

As we wandered in, some incredibly gorgeous girl was just finishing her 'dance'. We couldn't believe how fabulous she looked. Then there was a short break whilst all the girls were paraded in very tiny identical dresses to the sound of Moby's "James Bond Remix" - Oh my God! - There wasn't anything average about these girls. All without exception were simply stunning. With all kinds of hair colour, breast sizes (fake or real, take your pick) - nothing that wasn't beautiful, just different (and this from a country with little choices until recent years!)

My fellow revellers thought it would be a good idea to club together and get the "groom" something special. They chose the fairly expensive Kc4000 (around £90) "Pussy Galore" which states that 4 girls and one guest seem to have the time of their lives. Unfortunately for me they did not read the small print. It was to take part on stage. The girls sat me down on a chair infront of the infamous chrome pole and began their act. All 4 were gyrating and caressing - then one unbuttoned my shirt and took it off - throwing it to my comrades who had now taken up position in the very front tables.

Then one asked me to stand up. I complied and immediately wished for the ground to open up. She unbuttoned my trousers then down came my boxers (stagelights glaring down on me)- Oh God - I sat back down and just concentrated on staring at the various types of chest that came by my way and tried not to think of my undercarriage out on display for all. The end couldn't come soon enough for me.

The party felt sorry for me and decided to dig into their pockets again - this time for a 'private dance' of which I was still a little shaky. The first girl came over and I politely declined. They must have sensed we were new and had deep pockets as two more came over in quick succesion. Being egged on by everyone, I gave in to the third and had a fantastic time with a young lady with the most incredible body. These babes are just in tip-top form and must spend all day down the gym (or the plastic surgeon in some cases). Most of the guys "had a go" after that and though these girls were fabulous they were a little 'distant' to say the least - still whatever gets you thru it... or so I thought

The next evening we arrived at the same place and saw a different set of girls on display. One appeared to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers "Can't Stop" and was dressed in tiny red latex shorts and thigh boots with a comical red cap. She winked and smiled and held her little finger to her gorgeous mouth in mock suprise - pure white teeth behind impeccable lips - her brown eyes fluttering seductively and again, with that humour - A little larger than some of the others, she was perfection - curves just where they should be but certainly no fat whatsoever.

We didn't see too much of her but later that evening she came over and as I had already had one dance and it was getting late I thought not now. Then I saw her eyes. Oh those EYES! Deep brown and the most sensuous seductive pools of pure passion I had ever seen. Hypnotised, I agreed and she led me by the hand. She talked to me the whole way and asked my name - when I told her "Andy" she laughed "I am Mandy, Andy!" and we disappeared behind into the private booths. I opted for the extra Kc500 and would not regret it.

She kissed and caressed me, touching me and whispering to me what she liked to have done to HER... She was good. VERY good and I certainly believed that I was giving her some pleasure too and that belief is everything, real or not. With her back to me, she gestured with her bra strap and I obliged by flicking it off. She bent over onto all fours and made a similar gesture with her g-string. I obliged and removed it and she crawled forward a little, that perfect rear wiggling softly. She turned to me and displayed her body. My eyes nearly popped out. Then she was on me again (and she smelled soooo damn good!).

She sat on my lap, back to my chest and flicked her hair to one side whispering that she "loved it when a man kissed her neck" of course, I obliged and she began moaning and groaning - I could not believe this - her breasts where beautiul and full, not too big and very real I had one in each hand and she kissed my neck and ear, gasping - she whispered did I prefer real or larger and I gasped "real" she said "maybe I am your girl then" and went at it all the more - every so often she would turn to me and whisper something, always flashing that sexy smile and those stunning eyes - sometimes putting her finger to her mouth in that half-comical "am I being naughty?" gesture she has.

I came out and sat down with my group - "WELL?" they said - I seriously could not find words for several minutes. I've never been speechless before but now I knew what it was like.

Addicted to her, I had to return and next night we were back for more. When we stepped through the door she waved at me and blew a kiss - was that at me?? - As if she read my mind, she came over and waved again, making certain I knew she had done this for me - she motioned that she was to be on the stage. Sure enough the next girl out was Mandy. She smiled and winked at me and then bent down for me to unzip her costume at the back - she then touched her neck to see if I remembered and I kissed her. I certainly remembered, but that she had also was just unbelievable. Her whole show was directed at me. I was the only one in the audience and she had me hook, line and sinker and I didn't care one bit.

We paid for a table dance and that was enough confirmation for Dave - he asked her right then for a priivate dance and about half an hour later he followed her meekly (he even asked if I "minded"!) - He had a 'double' and returned in exactly the same state as I did. Totally shellshocked and speechless. Mandy had stolen his heart too.

I returned to her twice more, one time I just said lets keep going and she did - beautiful inside and out the girl should be a legend for all to behold - she told me the things I wanted to hear, she moaned and groaned and kissed me "your wife is going to be a very lucky girl" she said (by now we had managed to have full conversations) - all the time that sexy smile and those deep brown eyes "we have good eye contact, I love that" she whispered - I was in total oblivion and will never ever forget her, she makes you feel like you're the only one.

That night, Dave and I had six dances with Mandy between us and one 'shared' dance on our table - we spent Kc10,000 (over £200) on one girl and she was worth every single penny.

Mandy or Mindy? whatever - she is still at Goldfingers and now a fabulous-looking 25 - incidentally Mandy told me the other girls don't like her - "they are robots and they think I am crazy". They could all learn a lot from her, she is perfection in a short black dress.

[September 13th 2003, Andy]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week I was in Prague and visited some nightclubs. Most of all I liked strip club Goldfingers. If you want to see perfect, topless strip with gorgeous girls you should definitely visit the place. I agree to other reviews that this is quite expensive for 5 minutes private dance but most of girls are so gorgeous that it is difficult to say no. If you go there you will have lasting nice memory of that night. If you want just strip and for extra 500 Kc also touch this is the best place.

By the way at the very entrance of the Ambasador hotel you can buy a ticket to Goldfingers for 300 Kc, but in the club you will pay 450 Kc. So you can save 150 Kc and buy some drink for that money.

I found this site only after my visit in Prague and I read also Bob's report. It seems that next time I should visit the Bumerang club. From Bob, I realized that that was something special.

[July 17th 2001, Zan]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year there was a report of a lively time in Prague by a well known character in this field. Having spent some days recently in that fine city I thought I would add a few words of encourgement for others.

Practical info first - its cheap to get to with Go and CSA providing flights under 100 from Stanstead; at the other end don't take taxis from the airportas you are liable to be ripped off. There is a local bus from the airport just ten minutes to the end line of the very efficient metro. This will enable you to reach the centre in about 15 minutes and its only 8 crowns. Hotels in the 4 star category are expensive, at least those in the centre, for locals, my four star was about 75 right in Wenceslas Square. But there are plenty of good pensions cheaper and reasonably central. There were about four 'sex guides' and its worth getting one since they handidly include maps of the places on offer, with approximate guides to what they actually offer. There are also various discount coupons in these, plus photos etc.

Stripping is actually in short supply, at least what we are used to at say Browns - only the well known Goldfingers, next to the Ambassdors hotel in W Square offers that, plus private dances. Other establishments I experienced were all pretty close in - Marthys Club was a disappointment - small little basement bar, no entrance fee, pleasant guy operating it, but just two girls on offer, one seemed to be a real amateur, the other laughed and giggled in Czech - not for me.

Repaired to the K5 Relax Club - once past the tough bouncers on the ground floor, took the lift to the top, with a very attractive young girl. Greeted politely at top - entrance fee 500 crowns if you want to use club - no entrance fee if you are interested in a girl for immediate attention. I paid entrance - was shown around club, bar, nightclub style comfortable seating, lighting music, bedrooms, sauna etc. I relaxed with a drink, no big mark up, no pressure and the greeter explained the set up. If I wished to relax, buy a girl a drink - same price as mine - and talk that was fine. I could choose a girl and if I wished to pursue the matter then it was up to me. You pay by tokens which are added up at the end of the visit. Asked about the girl who came up in the lift - she had just come into work and she came straight to see me after a few minutes. Spoke excellent English, not surprising since she was a university student, who worked occasionally on Sundays! Had a long chat with her, saw pics of her riding, learned what she was studying etc. She was doing it to make money for travelling and studying. We eventually adjourned to what was known as the 'jungle room', took a shower together, listened to music and did all sorts of energetic things on the large bed. No tounge kissing, and safe sex practised, just what you'd expect of a nice 20 year old, intelligent blond girl who gave every appearance of enjoying things - I was the first that night at least.

The famous Atlas Club was next on the list - 200 crowns entrance - a noisy basement, pretty big with lots of punters, lots of girls lesser quality than K5 - but there was a show with stripping and some acts - lesbians for example - one dropping hot wax on the other. Ladies would disappear for a while - did not try anything here - good for a group visit I thought. One free drink included in the price. Also visited the Nancy Club, a fairly conventional affair - with something resembling stripping going on but so tedious as to send me out after my first drink.

Finally next night to the Ariadne Club - in a block of flats in the centre - again, a basement. Open later than announced - 12 girls in comfortable surrounding, who dance from time to time, but no stripping. Struck up conversation with attractive young blonde, whose best language enabled me to try my Italian, a bit of a strain from time to time searching for the right word later on in the bedroom! Again shower, music and fun - she was happy to massage and be massaged and use of medical bed later proved different.

In addition to all this, food is plentyful in Prague, shows, jazz, theatre and events happen all the time - floods of tourist along all the main tourist places but not bad off the main track. A place to please most people, where virtually everything is available and at not an exorbitant price.

[One pound = 57 Kc at 1st August, 2000]

[August 2000, James]

The whole erotic industry has exploded in the Czech Republic, to the extent that they're thinking of taxing prostitution -- these days, it apparently represents 0.6% of the country's GDP. However, the major problem we found on the inauguaral EuroTaB outing to Prague was that, unlike London, the borderline between striptease and prostitution is not always apparent to the casual observer. This is especially true in the adverts, which inevitably require careful reading between the lines to try and ascertain whether you are going to a strip-club, or something closer to a brothel with a floor-show. In our three days there, we covered the whole range, and probably only scratched the surface. This conclusion is based on the "Prague Erotic Guide", a map which we picked up that shows...well, I'm looking at it now, and I'm still not really sure. It's a near-psychedelic splodge of coloured dots and symbols which presumably relate to the coloured dots somehow; venues are divided into categories, and I think I'll give the list in full (translated from the Czech and German as best I can!)
Exclusive club
Erotic sauna
Escort service
Hostess club
Kliniksex [your guess is as good as mine!]
Erotic massage
Men's night club
S&M
Disco club
Gay
Drag club
Peep show
Erotic theatre
Striptease
Lesbian show
Photo safari [your guess...]
Erotic video
Sex shop
The finer points of these divisions did escape me: I mean, what IS the difference between an "exclusive club" and a "men's night club"?
We ended up covering three venues properly -- a fourth, Go-Go Bar Cascade, was closed for redevelopment. At the fluffy end was U Zlaty Strom, a disco club with topless dancers of stunning beauty and great moves, who possessed absolutely no awareness of the audience at all. However, if you're going to sit in a pub and drink beer at the ludicrous prices they charge in Prague (and unlike Sophisticats and Stringfellows, I mean ludicrously LOW), this is a fine place to start your evening, especially as I think it would get packed later on. [though in Prague, they start late and finish late -- nowhere opens before 8pm, and closing time is 3am at the earliest]. Just don't expect any interaction: even a smile is cause for celebration.

At the other end of the spectrum was Atlas, which fell into the category of "brothel with a floor-show" as soon as you got inside the front door and saw the price-list: "girl with room: 3,750 Kc" [about 75 quid]. If that wasn't enough of a clue, the full-on live sex show, all the way from commission to completion, probably tipped you the nod. It was initially a very uncomfortable feeling, being in a place inhabited by a mix of whores and gangsters, but it was remarkably hassle-free (we were never approached by ANYONE, which was something of a relief) and the lesbian show was rather nice, featuring girls with guns, always a personal favourite... Between these times there was lacklustre striptease, with a hefty quota of vapid-looking peroxide blondes.

However, the major problem was the DREADFUL design of the place. While the stage was round and in the middle, they then had screens at the back, and two F-sized pillars on either side, meaning you could only see from about a quarter of the seats. Needless to say, these were heavily occupied -- given the clientele, we opted not to make a fuss and stayed content with glimpsing the odd flailing limb for much of our time there. The seating area was also divided into booths, which made it almost impossible for groups of any more than two people to sit. All told, a bit of a waste of space for people like us, seeking visual stimulation.

The third venue, and probably the best, was Goldfinger's, located underneath the Ambassador Hotel, right in the middle of Prague on Wenceslas Square. By Prague standards, it was outrageously expensive: but note that important qualification, "by Prague standards". Ten quid to get in, and beer at 2.80, would be at the low end of reasonable here for an upper-scale club in London. Perhaps this explains why it was pretty quiet, even on a Friday night, and we had no problems getting a table centre stage. And it is a great venue; looked like a converted theatre or cinema, with a balcony running all the way round, and a T-shaped extension coming out into the middle. Table and chairs ringed this, then further back and slightly higher, were more seats; private booths were at the back.

The main thing here was, once again, the sheer quality; maybe it's a central European thing, even the least of them was an eight. Looks, movement, attitude, they had it all, and we speculated about the possibility of opening some kind of import agency bringing them to London where they would clean up mightily. Of course, here there was no tawdry circulation of pint jugs; each girl would take her time, maybe staying on stage for ten minutes, and these were erotic rather than explicit, and a fair bit of imagination had gone into costumes and so on.

These alone weren't bad entertainment, and you were also perpetually being offered private dances by the remaining girls: opinion varied as to whether the frequency of these interruptions were not a problem, mildly irritating, or an active hassle; they did seem correlated with how many other potential customes were around. 1000 Kc (£20), got you a table dance, either actually on your table, or in private. Having got a communal one, we were impressed with how scrupulously fairly the girl divided up her attentions, giving us all equal attention. 2000 Kc would also have got you a "lesbian show", again in private or on your table -- and I did seriously contemplate getting one of the latter, purely to see how they fit it on... anything beyond a little gentle wobbling would have been asking for a capsize. There was also, for 4000 Kc, something which the menu described as "Pussy Galore -- four girls and a guest on stage for an unforgettable experience". Though we toyed with the idea of chipping in and having a raffle between us, purely in the interests of research, we decided to stick to lower-priced items!

The private dances varied hugely from girl to girl, but times were strictly controlled; when the table light in your booth started flashing, that was it, game over, even in the middle of a song. Another common factor to most was that, once inside, you would be offered "kissing and touching" by BOTH parties, for an extra 500 Kc. This wasn't mentioned on the price list; either it was semi-official, or perhaps it was just the girls' way of making more money, since the bar would have no way of knowing whether they had been paid 1000 or 1500 Kc. I politely declined: I found the 1000 Kc dances more than enough for me to cope with, so it wasn't an issue! Other members of the party did take full advantage, and I leave it to them to describe precisely what went on -- going by the broad grins, it was clearly highly enjoyable. Notable though, was Mr.Pink's early bailing-out pleading TaB-saturation; perhaps he was partly put off by our discussion as to whether the "kissing and touching" he'd engaged in was really low-rent prostitution.

Meanwhile, Robert S had turned into something of a private dance monster -- by the time we left, he'd spent 95% of the cash he'd originally brought to Prague in the place! But, hell, that's what holidays are for, isn't it? Besides, we all had our favourites, whether it was Jenny (I am under instructions to mention "the curve of her hip, the gentle smile, her soft, silky skin...") or Pamela or Mindy, and it was very late - 3:30 am - before they finally prised us out of there, by which point there was only one other non-employee in the place. I'd spent not that much more than I did in Sophisticats, but I'd had a far, far more enjoyable time.

Overall, Prague comes highly recommended as a TaB outing -- how could it be any other way, with normal pub beer at 40p a pint? There is pretty much someething for all tastes, both in TaB and non-TaB activities, from the high-brow to the low-class (we peered into at least one place, looked at the bouncer, and decided not to risk it! And that's from people who have BEEN to the Flying Scotsman...). All three places we visited had something going for them, depending on what you want, but I think we would all agree that Goldfinger's was our favourite, and the next time the Daily Mail has a half-price ticket offer I think we'll be back -- if not before!

Atlas, Ve Smeckach 31, Prague 7. Tel: 02/96 22 42 60-2
Admission: 400 Kc, open daily, non-stop
Goldfingers, Ambassador Hotel (in casino passage), Vaclavske nam. 5, Praha 1. Tel: 02/24 19 38 56
Admission: 450 Kc, 2100-0400, 7 days.
U Zlaty Strom, Karlova 6, Prague 1. Tel: 02/24 22 13 85, 26 51 03
Admission: 50 Kc, 2000-0600
Prague Erotic Guide available from all slightly disreputable news-stands, 80 Kc.
[One pound = 51 Kc at 1st March, 1999]

[February 1999]
zante
Site Admin

Prague review

Post by zante »

[While really a bit beyond what this site is about, Bob's report does show that for those who want it, Prague offers a lot more than strip-tease. We're pleased to include his adventures here, and wish him a speedy recovery. Jim]

Daddy B's Prague Review
Written 3rd October 1999
A few months ago (mid July 99) I received an e-mail from a company called AGENTURA EMC NABÍZÍ in Prague, asking if I was interested in any of the girls on their books. The photos attached to the e-mail gave me an instant hard-on... the girls were not only drop-dead gorgeous, but capable of all acts of sexual depravity known to man or goat! Given that Prague was a city I would like to see as an ordinary tourist anyway, I decided that a visit was in order. In the run-up to my visit, I read Jim's report on his Trash City site, as well as looking up information on the Stripclublist website.

One major point has to be made with regard to strip clubs in Prague. Except for "Goldfingers at Alhambra" next to the Hotel Ambassador on Václavské Námêstí (Wenceslaus Square), there are no strip clubs in Prague. What there are, however, are some 40 to 50 legalised brothels many of which have a floor show of some sort or another. Some, such as the "VIP Club Viagra" on Slezská have 3 or 4 girls who each take it in turns to do a show that consists of dancing in a bikini for 6 or 7 songs (usually mid 70's disco), taking their top off on the last song. All these girls were available for full sex for 1700Kc (£32) for ½ hour or 2300Kc (£44) for an hour. All were stunning, and made many of the so-called "top babes" at Browns look extremely ordinary and plain. At the top end of the scale were clubs like "Atlas" and "Bumerang" (more of which later) which had some 30 or so girls, plus dancers, plus a varied cabaret.

On my first night in Prague (Sunday 26th Sept) I decided to check out Goldfingers, given the review I had read on Jim's site, and the fact that being in the centre of the city, my hotel was only some 15 minutes away. It costs 400Kc (£7.50) to get in, and a beer costs 70Kc (£1.30). The venue is like a traditional theatre, but with a T coming out from the stage area into the seated area on which the girls dance. All the girls do a topless strip, with the ocassional full strip, and twice a night a lesbian show, which is choreographed to the point of being like a mild anasthetic... all very nice but sleep inducing when compared to what Sammy Dee and Claire Curtis or Ulrika and her friends get up to at my shows. If you want a table or lap dance, these are available for 1000Kc (£19) either at/on your table or in a little booth at the back. If you choose the booth, the girl will invariably offer the possibility of more body contact, including kissing, for an extra 500Kc (£9.50). This is where the girls make their money... of the initial 1000Kc you pay for a dance, the girl only gets 250Kc, the rest is kept by the management. By Prague standards, 1500Kc for a dance is extortionate (even by London standards, at nearly £30 for about 5 minutes, it's not cheap). I know that it got enthusiastic reviews from the TaB members who went to Prague, but if you are looking for value for money, then I wouldn't recommend the place. Just to emphasise that point, the club does not have an "AEK" sticker.

Having spent 5250Kc (£99) in about 2 hours, I decided to check out "Club Atlas" on Ve Smeckách, at the top end of Wenceslaus Square, near the National Museum. The entrance fee was 200Kc (£3.75) and a beer was 60Kc (£1.10). While the place was busy, I couldn't see any "mafia" types as reported by the TaBbers, and managed to get a seat directly in front of the dance floor. I agree that not all seats afford a view of the dance floor because of the crazy construction of the place, but bide your time, and someone will vacate a table with a better view that you can move into. And while most of the booths are for 2 people only, making it awkward for a large group to sit together, remember this is a brothel NOT a strip joint as we know them in London. Most guys arrive in small groups, and very often, on their own. The booths are designed for you to sit in comfort with one of the girls, not your pissed up mates!

For the first twenty minutes or so I watched 3 very beautiful girls doing topless shows. One, a girl called Sylva, came off stage and did a bit of bump'n'grind lap dancing with some of the guys in the front row, me included. She invited me to help her remove her bra, turned towards me again with a sparkling smile and leant to whisper "you want nice girl?" in my ear. "Maybe", I replied. With that she carried on her dancing. Once finished, she went to the changing rooms, and came back in a new costume, and sat next to me. Having been to places like this around the world, I was very worried how much I was going to get charged for her just sitting with me, let alone anything else, but was relieved to hear there was no "hostess" fee. She explained what the charges were - 1800Kc (£34) for ½ hour in a room at the back, 2700Kc (£51) for an hour, including a ½ bottle of champagne, or 3500Kc (£66) for an hour in a room with a jaccuzi, water bed and a "toy show" as well as the bubbly. I have to admit that I was very tempted, but having "wasted" so much at Goldfingers, I was a little short of "cash in my pocket", so declined as gracefully as possible. Expecting her to walk away now, I was pleasantly surprised when she stayed by my side and explained that the cabaret would soon be starting. I needed another drink, and offered to buy her one. She explained that the house rules were that they could either drink a cocktail or champagne. "Cocktail is verrrry 'spensif..." she said "... two 'undred fifteee crowns". Unlike many cities I have been to around the world, the working girls of Prague are not out to fleece customers, nor are the clubs. Prices are well marked and before you order anything they make sure you have understood what it costs. For the next hour Sylva sat next to me, knowing I wasn't going to spend any money with her and with plenty of potential customers still in the place. Talk about not being pushy!

The cabaret consisted of a juggler, a dancer (not from the club) doing a full strip, then the juggler again, only this time playing a clarinet to a jazz soundtrack, a lesbian show (two statuesque blondes in army fatigues and guns - again a little too well choreographed), a couple of barmen mixing cocktails, another full strip, then a girl doing a dildo show prior to a couple having sex about 3 feet away from me. This last show went on for a good twenty minutes before the guy came all over her face! "I like when man does that with me" whispered the delicious Sylva in my ear. She then placed her hand where my obvious erection was straining to get out of my trousers, squeezed gently and whispered "... I think you like to do that too" I very nearly came right there!

I left "Club Atlas" at about 4.30 in the morning and went for a coffee while waiting for the metro to open at 5.00 am before going the three stops to my hotel. From one of the many news kiosks, I bought a guide to "Erotic Prague" and began to plan my next night's itinerary.

Monday morning was set aside to being a tourist, and Prague has to be one of the more delightful cities on this planet. The fact that the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky helped, but the people in general are very friendly, and the women are so gorgeous. Unlike their male counterparts, they are also stylishly dressed. (Maybe this is why the TaB members thought Club Atlas was full of Mafiosi... the men in Prague have a VERY dodgy dress sense).

For those among you who are dedicated leg men, you will be heartened to hear that even during this cooler part of the year, many of the women favoured short skirts. One wonderful moment for me was when I was sat in a bar near Karlûv Most (King Charles' Bridge); a statuesque blonde in a long black coat was striding down the road, and every time her right leg moved forward her coat would open up for a fraction of a second, revealing very long and shapely legs topped by a very short pleated grey skirt... simply beautiful. Surrounded as I was by such a beautiful city, this sight merely underlined how very lucky I was to be alive!

That afternoon I had a shoot planed, courtesy of the above mentioned agency, with a girl called Mira, who not only proved herself to be a very able model, but later in the evening also showed me the countryside outside Prague. Thanks to her I have discovered some stunning locations for future shoots, and can't wait 'till I return next June for an extended stay. The good news is that Mira is coming to London in the new year to study English, and I'm hoping I can talk her into making the transition from modelling to dancing!!

Monday night I decided to wander around the streets of Prague, just to see what was happening, before setting off to check out the intriguingly named Bumerang Club on Ceskobrodská; a club that had been recommended to me both by an ex-pat and my contact at the agency.

From the corner of where Wenceslaus Square is disected by Opletalova down to Jindrisska, from about 7.00pm you can take your pick of about 20 street girls, all reasonably attractive, but professional. Carry on down Wenceslaus Square, and turn left into Narodni, and just before you get to Tescos (Yes, even Prague has one, as well as the ubiquitous McDonalds) there are about 4 or 5 girls just standing outside the jewellers. These girls are semi-professional... in other words they have normal day jobs (or are students) just looking to make some extra money. From what I understand, there are different girls there every day, as most only do "night work" once or twice a month. Most of these girls are very attractive; some are quite simply stunning! The usual form is that once you have chosen your companion, she is yours for most of the night, and the evening is conducted more like a date. She will expect you to take her for a meal and to a disco/nightclub before coming back to your hotel with you. The going rate seems to be 3000Ck (£57) plus whatever for the meal, drinks, etc.

In a good-value-for-money city like Prague, you can eat like a king for little more than £10 per head! For not much more than £100 you can have a meal and a dance with an attractive companion, who will also guide you around the city, before exploring what wonders Prague has to offer, in the delectable form of its women, in the comfort of your hotel. (For 500Ck (£9.50) the concierge will turn a blind eye to you bringing back a girl, especially if you go in arm-in-arm laughing as if you've known each other for years).

Other good places to find semi-professional girls are King Charles' Bridge in the evenings, around the market at the bottom of Wenceslaus Square and around the Jan Hus memorial in the Staromêstské Nâmêstí (Old Town Square) during the day time. In these last two places, a young girl (invariably a student) will come up to you and ask if you can give her 50Ck (£1) to help her get home. (Given that the metro costs between 8Ck-12Ck this is more than necessary to get home!) If you give her the 50Ck, she will offer herself to you for a further 1000Ck (£19).

Having wandered the streets of Prague by night for a while, I got a metro to Ceskomoravská at the northern end of Line B (there are only 3 metro lines in Prague; A goes from North West to East, B from South West to North East and C from South East to North. All three lines go through the center of Prague and can be joined at either end of Wenceslaus Square). Once at the station, it was a 3 minute taxi ride to the club. I had been warned that the entrance fee was steep, but that it was worth it. However I hadn't expected to pay 2500Ck (£47) to get in, and nearly changed my mind about entering. However, I am now glad to say, I did go in.

The Bumerang Club looks like a small office block from the outside; inside it is not disimilar to, but less garish than, Metropolis, in so far as there is a large dance area with a pole that goes up some 40 feet. Behind the dance area, there are stairs that go to the 2nd floor, where there is a viewing gallery looking down onto the dance floor. There is a large and comfortable seating area facing the dance floor, and around the corner from the bar, a quieter and even more comfortable area where, at the time I went to have a look, one customer was getting a blow job from one of the girls while he was sipping his drink and watching a porn film on a TV in the corner!

When I arrived at about midnight, the place was fairly quiet, and I was concerned that being so far from the city centre (and even further away from my hotel) I had maybe made the wrong choice of venue. However, the metro had now stopped, and I decided that getting a taxi all the way back might prove difficult. Having also paid so much to get in, I wanted to get my money's worth, so decided to stay. A further reason for staying was the quality of the girls wandering around the place. Blondes, brunettes and red-heads. All were stunning... some were tall and slim, others a little rounder, but not one was anything other than perfection! Unless you like your women to ressemble Anne Widdecombe, you will not be disapointed by visiting the Bumerang Club.

I asked the waitress for a drink, and she asked me if I would like one of the girls to join me... the cost being 200Ck for her cocktail. Why not, I thought, and chose a tall, buxom red head who had given me a hard on the minute I saw her. She told me her name was Vandi and that she was working in the club to pay for her studies... she was studying Law at Prague University, and only worked at the club on Monday, Friday and Saturday nights, as she didn't have lectures the following day. Most of the other girls worked there full time. Vandi's English was near perfect, except for her strong accent, and I spent a delightful hour or so chatting with her while the cabaret was on. Not once during this time did she ask me if I wanted a room with her... and I was soon to find out why!

The cabaret was similar to that of the Atlas Club the previous night; topless go-go dancers, a couple of full strips (this time by girls working in the club as opposed to outside artistes brought in just for the show), a fire-eater, a female contortionist, a girl doing a dildo show (unlike at the Atlas Club, this one came into the audience to allow us all to have a go at inserting a rather large clear latex dildo) followed by two couples doing a live sex show.

This last show was more like some I have seen in Paris, Amsterdam, Hamburg or Hong Kong in so far as there was some audience participation rather than mere watching. The two girls came out on their own and started off by touring the audience to help them remove what few clothes they were wearing... I was "forced" to remove one girls' knickers with my teeth (the things I do in the name of scientific research!!). They then got out some "toys", and with one girl lying on her back on some guys lap, members of the audience were invited, one by one, to help insert candles, dildos, etc. It was only when I was called upon to do my duty that I noticed that the prostrate girl had got out the cock of the guy she was using as a cushion and was wanking him off. After a while, the two girls pulled this guy into the middle of the dance floor, stripped him and covered him in shaving cream (some things are the same the world over, it would seem!). Having brought him off, and cleaned him up, the two girls where then joined by two guys who didn't waste too much time removing their posing pouches and presenting their dicks to the girls' mouths, who quickly brought them to attention. For the next twenty or so minutes the two couples sucked and fucked each other in a variety of positions, many of which I hardly noticed because of what else was going on.

While the two couples were hard at it, so to speak, Vandi had spread her legs so that her left leg was hooked over my right leg, and her left breast had "popped out" of her bikini top. She pulled my head towards the nipple, and took my hand and placed it between her legs. The heat generated from her pussy was amazing, and as I gently licked and teased her nipple, and played with her, my fingers got wetter and stickier by the minute. In the meantime, she was squeezing and rubbing my cock through my trousers. As I glanced up, momentarily, I noticed that similar scenes were going on all around the club. All the customers that had girls by their sides were busy fondling and being fondled. When the cabaret was over, Vandi took hold of my hand, got up and led me up the staircase at the back of the dance floor. At the top were several doors, and she led me into a room, decorated in a tropical style (bamboo curtains, bamboo and wicker bed and chairs, and a South Pacific style mural on the main wall, topped off by bamboo plants in pots everywhere). Seeing my quizical look, Vandi assured me that all of what I was about to receive was covered in the entrance fee!! I shan't go into any details, but I can assure you that Vandi was no novice when it came to pleasures of the flesh!

By now it was gone 2.30 in the morning, and feeling drained of energy (and certain bodily fluids), I just wanted to go back to my hotel and sleep. However, I was not going to be allowed to go just like that! When I got back to my seat in the main part of the club there was a complimentary drink waiting for both Vandi and myself, and another girl, a petite brunette called Sandra, came and joined us. The two girls spoke quickly to each other in Czech before Sandra announced that it had been decided (by the two of them) that what I needed was something to make me feel more alive (whatever that meant!) and it would only cost 1000Ck (£19). I asked what it was, but was told it was a surprise. Given that I had had more than I had ever expected in the first place, I knew that I wasn't going to get ripped off at this stage, so agreed to part with my money.

Sandra led me through a door near the bar which led to a corridor with several doors. Picking up a couple of towels, I was led into a room marked "Saunu" which I immediately recognised as meaning "sauna"! The room was large with a whirlpool bath in one corner, a large massage table in the middle, a shower cubicle in another corner and a "log cabin" against the far wall.

Sandra removed her bikini and motioned to me to take my clothes off as well. She then led me to the whirlpool where she proceeded to rub herself against me, now and then grabing my cock (which had miraculously revived after its earlier exertions), and allowing me to fondle her to my hearts content. She then led me to the sauna, where we spent 20 minutes or so chatting and sweating and playing with each other! Then it was off to the shower where we washed each other, before leading me to the massage table, where I received the most envigorating, yet relaxing massage I have ever had... my whole body tingled from the oils she used, and I felt as if I had just woken up from a very good night's sleep, ready to face whatever was to come my way with boundless energy!

More than anything else, though, I wanted to take Sandra upstairs and ravish her! When she asked me if I wanted another girl I thought all my dreams had come true! I said I wanted her. Unfortunately, that wasn't possible... her job was to "refresh" customers who had already been upstairs ready for a second bout with another girl! See what I mean about not letting the customers leave too easily... how can you leave early when there are so many delectable women available to you, and all the blood in your body seems to be making its way to your cock?

I was introduced to a girl called Maeva; only about 5" tall and very curvy (for those who go to the Sportsbar, a slightly taller version of Maite I suppose) with cropped hair and a saucy twinkle in her eye. The hour or so I spent with her (they don't clock-watch in Prague!) was well worth the 2500Ck. This girl hadn't read the Kama Sutra... she'd bloody well written it!

My evening at the Bumerang had cost a little over 8000Ck (about £150). In the seven hours I was there, I had been looked after by two gorgeous and expert girls, received the best massage of my life, been treated like a King and had enjoyed the company of dozens of beautiful girls as well as watched (most) of a very entertaining cabaret.

Just to put things in perspective, the other night I spent about the same on the entrance fee, a couple of drinks and a couple of dances at one of London's top dance establishments. I know which gave better value for money... I also know where I felt hustled the most.
zante
Site Admin

Re: ** Praha, Prague, Czech Republic

Post by zante »

I'll update and write more about Prague in the coming months - been living in Prague for a while. But anyway, here's a good overview of the burlesque scene.

I want to make something really crystal clear; the post from Bob obviously goes further than we normally comment about. Where it's appropriate and helpful to people I feel we should follow Jim's lead when he posted the account on the original Trash City site - strip in Prague often equals sex, as it does in many of our fellow EU countries. This is completely within the law in Czech. It is completely different to the UK.

My guidance is - if you're looking for a UK style night out, go for Burlesque or a topless barmaid night. (Which are all listed here) If you go to a 'CLUB' or a 'MUSIC CLUB' you will have a UK style music venue where you can dance, sometimes there can be topless barmaids in a music club, but not all. If you go to a 'NIGHTCLUB' you are entering a brothel, or similar place where sex is sold.

My personal favourite place in Prague is Zlaty Strom (Golden Tree) - go down to the lowest basement and you'll find a large room called the 'Vodka and Tequila bar' with an L shaped bar wrapped around two sides. Up to 6 girls will spend about 15 minutes dancing on the bar, then another 15 dancing topless before changing with the next set of girls, non stop. Like the version of Coyote Ugly we all thought about when the film came out, right?! (There is a Coyote's chain in Prague too, but it's 100% not topless!)
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!