SN1 3AJ Dream Lounge (was Godfather Club), Swindon

Strip pubs and clubs in Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
TS_Jabroni
Front row perv

SN1 3AJ Dream Lounge (was Godfather Club), Swindon

Post by TS_Jabroni »

Popped into here on the same night that I went to Foxies; they are about 2 minutes walk, so if you are not happy with one then it's easy to check the other one out.

This is probably a bit more downmarket than Foxies, and a little less "big commercial club", so I preferred it - marginally.

Didn't bother with any of the £20 dances; just cracked a couple of £50-for-15-miinutes deals. Good VFM, and even ventured back later on in the week for round two. If you are going to check out some strip clubs in Swindon, go to Foxies and see if there's anything in there that you like. If there isn't get over and settle into a fun night at The Godfather Club. Good quality banter and a non-oppressive amount of approaches. Very good.

RECOMMENDED.
Victor23
Top Dog

SN1 3AJ Dream Lounge, Swindon

Post by Victor23 »

Dunno if

this

is one of the clubs already featured here that's been renamed?

Vic
zante
Site Admin

Re: Dream Lounge, Swindon arson case

Post by zante »

Not that I'm aware of - the only other one was in Cheltenham

Is it just me or is this area of the country a dangerous place to have a club? - fires, kidnapping, etc :D

Talking of crime, the only other significant crime I can think of (Apart from the Commercial Road pub which had Ripper tours) is there was a murder at the Spread Eagle back in the 60s. It's in Tyke's archives somewhere, the licencee shot his girlfriend upstairs and carried on trading as far as I remember.

I was in the Norfolk Village once; there were a bunch of guys in on kind of a stag trip it seemed. After a couple of hours a bunch of Police piled in and took one of the guys away. Turned out he was released earlier after a significant time inside and they were waiting to arrest him - they couldn't wait any longer. I often wondered what he'd done; first and second time!!
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Re: SN1 3AJ Dream Lounge, Swindon

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Dream Lounge
8-9 Victoria Road
SWINDON
SN1 3AJ

Telephone: 01793 977344

Email: info@dreamlounge.co.uk

Opening times:-

Tuesday: 21:00 - 02:00
Wednesday: 21:00 - 04:00
Thursday: 21:00 - 04:00
Friday: 22:00 - 04:30
Saturday: 22:00 - 04:30

"UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

Dream Lounge is the choice Lap dancing and Gentlemen's club in Swindon

Enjoy our professionally laid-back, intimate atmosphere.. delighting in the company of our sensual pole dancers whilst supping on selected prime spirits, fine bottled lagers and premium champagnes

This is a true gentlemen's experience right in the heart of Swindon. Simply drop-in and enjoy a luxurious night out, or pre-book for that special occasion.. we will cater for any event you desire.

The venue is also available for private hire any night of the week, the entire club or a specific VIP area, contact us or drop-in to arrange your own bespoke evening.. the possibilities are endless!!

We ladies look forward to meeting you xxx"
Victor23
Top Dog

Re: SN1 3AJ Dream Lounge (was Godfather Club), Swindon

Post by Victor23 »

I was in Swindon today and happened to pass Dream Lounge, with a sign on it saying "Ladies & Gentlemen's Club". Quite a smart modern frontage, in contrast to Foxies several doors down. The two clubs have been converted from some old buildings, with Foxies' roof sagging in the middle.

(What a dump Swindon is. Its best part is the railway heritage area, where the old buildings have been converted into offices, shops and the STEAM museum. Not a decent restaurant to be seen in the modern shopping centre.)