XX CLOSED LA4 4BJ The Office, Morecambe

Closed strip pubs and clubs north of the Watford Gap.

XX CLOSED LA4 4BJ The Office, Morecambe

Post by Guest »

Just paid my second visit to this establishment which opened at the beginning of October. On my first visit the place had not officially opened and as a result it was free to enter and there were actually more girls than punters. However this was pretty much the case on my second visit last night too.

The action takes place on the second floor of the venue - it's a normal bar downstairs but transcending the staircase takes you to a large room with a curtained-off private dance area at the rear. Entry is £3 before 11 and £4 after. There is also a pole which is occasionally used for a girl to advertise herself - nothing is removed and the dances are very short. The focus is on private dances. There is also a VIP area at the top of the stairs.

On my first visit I was tempted into a private with a tall fair haired girl caled Andy who was very attractive. It was £10 for a topless dance and £15 for full nude. However I was disappointed that the nude part of the dance involved nothing more than lowering the knickers half way down her thighs very briefly right at the end of the dance.

The menu indicates that girls are avaiable in the VIP area for 30 mins at £100 and 1 hour at £190. Two girl lesbian shows are also available for £40 and I was indeed offered one of these, but declined. However one guy paid for his girlfriend to have one...

I was approached by a really nice, friendly girl called Jessica who began chatting to me - you know where this is leading but it's nice to have a chat with them first rather than just "Do you want a dance?".

I had two great dances with her - she had fantastic breasts, was really sexy and there was plenty of grinding and contact. The knickers came right off but there was no more contact after that...

It was a bit surprising the place was not busier on a Saturday night. There were about ten girls there, all of a high standard. Strangely though many of them seemed uninterested in obtaining business and were content to sit around. The DJ had to try hard to coax any of them to use the pole and I couldn't help thinking it would be better to have a regular floor show - surely this would pull more people in and give the girls a bit more interest in their work...?

Apparently the club is due to relocate to Lancaster in the near future. I enjoyed my visit but Jessica really saved the day as had she not been there it would have been pretty much a non-event.

Post by Guest »

Paid another visit to this venue a couple of weeks ago but again it was very quiet - only two girls on, I was told by one of them that the others were "ill" but I suspect it is more likely that they were not present because there simply isn't enough work for them. Shame.

Post by Guest »

The Office has now closed and is up for sale - the owner has said he has been forced to close due to lack of punters. Personally I think they had the format all wrong....