?? CW1 1NN Platinum Lounge Chester

Strip pubs and clubs in Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cheshire, Cumbria and Lancashire.
johnco50
Can I have some £1 coins please?

?? CW1 1NN Platinum Lounge Chester

Post by johnco50 »

Review for a club I went to for the first time on Sunday.

The Platinum Lounge
42 Bridge Street Row
Chester
CW1 1NN
Had some trouble finding it as located on the upper story of one of the Rows on Bridge Street, no sign overhanging the street as Chester City council may not want you to know its there. Am surprised when seeing the age of the building (Tudorish) that they got planning mission to put a strip bar in there.

Reason for dropping by information from a really pretty gal who works in Aphrodite’s that a mutual acquaintance of ours who formerly danced for me at Rude in Liverpool had a job there.

Very nicely set out I discovered on entry, free on a Bank Holiday Sunday special, great setting, pretty girls, ok not the biggest of spaces and I’d imagine packed too the rafters at weekends but good all the same.

I quickly got chatting to a very pretty young lady called Emma who advised me that Rachel, the old friend I was seeking, was in. Happy days.

Rachel was rather busy and in the meantime a blond dancer asks if I fancy it, oft I go upstairs to the dancing area (decked out rather like a harem set) and discover its £5 for topless, £10 for full nude and £15 for a VIP dance, ever a man given to experiment (and for review purposes) I went for the £15.

Heeerrrrrmmm that was one of the worst dances I’d ever had, and where as in Liverpool its £5 for the full Monty here it was £15, I could see my association with the Platinum Lounge being brief.

But Rachel had always given good dance in the past and I’d come there to catch up with that gorgeous fem after all, so I stayed my motion to leave.
Anyway Rachel was getting ready to poll dance, I prepared to watch her when Emma approached me again, Emma’s a lovely girl and she sweetly invited me to come upstairs and give her a try.

Once bitten twice shy, I went for the £10 option, and as Emma skilfully stripped down to just her high heels over the next three minutes regretted deeply not going the extra £5. Great moves and a fantastic body, yum.

Shortly afterwards I had another £10 dance of a Thai/Filipino dancer, again excellent performance. Unfortunately I can’t remember her name.

The smoking ban in England means in this instance nipping out the back if you require a nicotine fix. Whilst I was out imbibing Emma came out for a smoke as well, we had a nice chat without having to shout over music. With result ok then Emma lets try that £15 VIP special!

More intimate closer but no touching of course, longer than the £10 with the same complete strip dance, excellent work by this gorgeous young lady. Only complaint why do the gals do the VIP dance in a darker corner of a not that brightly illuminated room. Should it not be that for paying more for longer you should get a slightly better view of your moneys worth?

But all the same no major complaints as I’ve had dances in worse lit places and Emma showed herself off to me quite deliciously. And due to the darkness of the corner all dances followed by a game of hunt the thong as the carpets quite a dark colour.

Now on a TV screen behind the bar they are running this rather well filmed advertisement for the clubs various services, very pretty footage of the gals stripped down as far as thongs. One clip advertises the VIP lounge, illustrated by Kate (another gal I know from Liverpool) licking champagne off another gal’s naked breasts.

£30 for bubbly, £50 for a gals company for half an hour. Oh what the hell, for review purposes and to catch up with the young lady I obtained half an hour with Rachel in the VIP lounge.

Heeerrrrmmm, no space in this furnished area for dances and in fact I discover no dancing in there, that’s to occur directly afterwards, one dance only. OK I had a half an hours very pleasant catching up with the lady in question but NO, don’t go in the VIP lounge unless you really want to just talk a gal, if you like a dancer working there get 5 £15 VIP dances of her instead you conversation time will probably be just as long with her!

Do the words 'Clip joint' cross my mind briefly on reflection, its a bad tactic presenting such advertising in those circumstances.

Anyway Rachel took me back into the dancing area and completely revealed her magnificent body to me. Stunning looks on all counts, fantastic floor work. Hell I paid for another go straight after, and got a different routine instead of the usual repeat performance. Then a second game of find the thong. (Issue these girls with torches!)
Victor23
Top Dog

Re: The Platinum Lounge Chester

Post by Victor23 »

Refused a licence:

read here

I suspect that the critical comments are from dancers.

Vic
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Decision overturned on appeal, subject to a new licence application:

Chester lap-dancing club wins battle to stay open. (Chester First)

"Club owners Bridgerow Ltd fought the decision at London’s High Court, pointing out that since the Platinum Lounge opened in 2005, there had been no licensing issues, no warnings, and not one single complaint from residents.

Yesterday, Mr Justice Stuart-Smith overturned the committee’s decision on the sole ground it was taken in breach of the council’s constitution.

He said it was clear the decision should have been taken by a three-member sub-committee, rather than the full committee of 15.
"

:D
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Images

relating to the venue, according to Google.
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

licence refused

Now, like the Thirst Lodge in Oxford, it's going to offer burlesque, with full stripping 11 times a year.

I can't see local punters being greatly attracted to burlesque, but if they are most of the problems, as perceived by critics, will persist.

'Debbie Lomas [said]: “My heart goes out to the girls. They have always been at the heart of the campaign ... I never hid the fact that for me this was about the financial and sexual exploitation of the girls and I hope in time they will realise they were at the heart of my campaign.”

Oh yeah? I'm sure that the out-of-work girls will be flocking around to Debbie's shop to express their gratitude.

Note also Frank Marnell's comment about "unregistered" premises.

("Pious cant" are words that come to mind, having read Debbie's comment.)
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Simpering hypocrites like Debbie Lomas aren't going to reimburse the dancers for loss of earnings now, are they? :x
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Stripping The Illusion's take on events surrounding the Platinum Lounge, plus the further adventures of Julie Bindel and Gail Dines on Twatter:

http://strippingtheillusion.blogspot.co ... emics.html
sinless69uk
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Post by sinless69uk »