XX CLOSED EX2 4AE Tiffany's, Exeter

Closed strip pubs and clubs south of the Watford Gap (but not inside the M25).
zante
Site Admin

XX CLOSED EX2 4AE Tiffany's, Exeter

Post by zante »

Quayside, Exeter. Tel 01392 276699

Open Tuesday to Saturday 9pm to 3am.

Exeter's new, first and only Exotic Dance Venue is conveniently located on the historic Quay, close to the City centre. Amongst the attractions are continuous floor shows, 'The Dance Cage', Champagne menu, table service, corporate events and celebrations catered for.

Tiffany's website

Exeter council describes Quayside:
Not just a place to feed the ducks, there is an interesting selection of shops here too!

The historic quayside is a 10 - 15 minute walk from the city centre and is a popular place to come to eat, enjoy a drink, take a walk, engage in water sports or just to enjoy the views.

Shopping opportunities add the icing on the cake with a good selection of antiques shops and craft shops here where you can browse to your heart's content. Quayside Crafts and Gifts is a unique shop, located in a 400 year old bonded warehouse, selling a huge range of Westcountry crafts, food and gifts. Just along from the Quayhouse Visitor Centre is an interesting parade of shops and restaurants. Warehouse Gallery has original artwork, prints and mirrors and at Saddles and Paddles you can buy a new bicycle or hire one for the day. Nevada Bob's has a wealth of golf equipment

On the other side of the river, on Piazza Terracina, as well as popular tea shops, there is AS Watersports which stocks a wide range of canoes, kayaks and watersports equipment.

Always popular, when the sun is shining at Exeter's Quayside, you will probably find a rather good ice-cream here too!

Googlemap
Last edited by zante on Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Undressedtokill; the UK's largest and most up to date source for news and information on the exotic dancing industry - AND! There's zero spam!
greybeard
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Post by greybeard »

Was in Exeter a few weekends ago and took the opportunity to check this place out.
First thing to say is that it is a club not a pub but don't let that put you off the atmosphere inside the night I was there was relaxed and easy going, more like a bar than some clubs.
Initial impressions were good, it's in a nice location, well presented and the welcome by the front of house staff was friendly.
Early doors entry was $5 at 09:30, I understand this goes up to $10 at 10:30.
Once inside the club is split into a number of "zones" for want of a better word.
Firstly the bar area with a large and well staffed bar with friendly staff. There are has a good number of high tables and stools, to one side there is the cage (more later) and opposite the bar are the curtained off “VIP” private dance areas.
As far as the bar goes it was good and bad, good the prices were basically similar to London 3.20 for a pint of cider. The bad news, for me anyway, they don't sell draught Guinness, and of course there is no hope of a decent draft bitter.

The next area is the dance area centered on the pole with viewing from stools in the bar area and sofa around the pole and some other low seating and tables off to one side.
The final area is the screened off lap dance area with a number of very comfy leather sofas.

Overall the impression was of a nice well maintained and clean place.

OK, so what on, or not as the case maybe.
There is a reasonably continuous floor show with no jug collections, each dancer dances for 2 tracks, first track is with nothing coming off and for the second the g-string or bikini bottoms remain on.
On the Saturday night I was in there were 8, or was it 10? girls working.
The dances alternate, one on the pole the next in the cage. The pole was rather unusual in that it was a swivel rather than fixed pole (the pole rotates with the dancer). Although I know this is not unique it's the first I have seen one first hand and it appears to require a slightly different technique resulting in a performance somewhat different to those performed on a fixed pole.
This was also the first time I had come across a cage, a very different performance to the pole and at first I was less than impressed then Layla performed a superb routine that resulted in my 2nd lap dance of the evening.

All lap/private dances are purchased on a token system, tokens being purchased at the bar.
There are a number of options available, 10 for a topless lapdance 20 for a nude lapdance and 50 for a vip dance in the private booths. There is also a 2 girl lap dance option available.
Had a number of dances all very enjoyable and of a good standard (thank you Bella, Layla, Frankie).

The place has a site www.tiffanysexotic.co.uk

Would I go again? Yes most definitely.
greybeard
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Post by greybeard »

Back in Exeter again so was intending pop down to Tiffanys but checked the web site first.
Lucky I did, as Tiffanys has now closed at this location.
That the bad news, the better news is that the site is still up and they say they will be opening at a new location in exeter "soon" and a link to a mailing list for anyone that wants updates on the new location.