Torbay

Strip pubs and clubs in Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
stevenspet

Torbay

Post by stevenspet »

Does anybody know what the striptease scene is like in Torbay?
Clever Trevor

Post by Clever Trevor »

Non existant.

I remember trying to find somewhere when I went to Torquay for fooltball one weekend - the nearest is in Plymouth I think.
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

There was one in Torquay, called Koko's Lounge. But it's been sold on for development in the last few weeks, as soon as the tourist season ended. The folks who ran the entertainment are looking for a new venue, which of course we'll put on here when the time comes.
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

eroticnikki
Can I have some £1 coins please?

The nearest is plymouth that i know of.

Post by eroticnikki »

The nearest that i know of is plymouth,its new this year and is called teasers,they also have a club in newquay cornwall which has been up and running since june this year,i dont know about the plymouth club if its up and running or still being constucted, yes there is a web site for these clubs but it is still under construction at present.
There is a phone number so you may be able to find out more about the plymouth club.

Nikki
:roll:
N J Roberts
zante
Site Admin

Post by zante »

Been told of a club called Whisperz. 17 The Stand, Harbourside, Torquay, Devon, TQ1 2AA. Not sure if it's a 'hen club' though... maybe they cater for stags too.
Phone: 01803 213124
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

It's actually Wisperz (funny name), which is why my early Googling came up with nothing much. It doesn't seem to have a website, but
see this June/July 2008 article.

Another website suggests that it's open from 9pm Wednesdays to Sundays and that admission is £2 to 10, PDs are £10 and £20 and four to ten girls are on duty. Other sites give slightly different details.

I'm in Torquay next month, but it's for a funeral, so I probably won't feel like going along.
fullserviceuk
Agency Owner

Post by fullserviceuk »

I've done the Christmas Lunch stag for Torquay Round Table for the last few years, and one thing the guys keep saying is that they wish there was a strip club in the area! They don't seem to know about Whisperz, which given Round Tables are made up of local businessmen suggests either it's not a going concern, or the owners stuck too closely to their name and no-one's heard of it!
Bob S

www.fullservice.co.uk
www.decadenceparties.com
www.stag-shows.co.uk
07890 975772
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

There appears to be a club called Sirenz, though one visitor was unimpressed.

read here
greybeard
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Post by greybeard »

The above mentioned Whisperz looks like it has now been taken on by the people that had Tiffany's in Exeter - same address.

Web site www.tiffanysexotic.co.uk

Will try to check it out next time I'm in the area.
Victor23
Top Dog

Re: Torbay

Post by Victor23 »

There seem to have several clubs with different names at 17 The Strand, Torquay, and the latest

Premises Licence Register

as at January 17, 2018 lists The Apple & Parrot/Tiffany's but does not mention "sexual entertainment".

And clicking on the Apple & Parrot website link brings up a virus warning.
pleasure_seeker
Appreciative connoisseur of female form

Post by pleasure_seeker »

I think the venue at 17 The Strand, Torquay is now known as Stage Door.
Register

Stage Door website
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

I wonder how many customers go for the Platinum package at £2,000?