** PL1 2SR Temptations (T2), Plymouth

Strip pubs and clubs in Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Wiltshire.
zante
Site Admin

** PL1 2SR Temptations (T2), Plymouth

Post by zante »

Strange on ethis, two different sets of details for Temptations, so I assumed that there were two. But the first one isn't showing anywhere on the net...

Temptations, 8 Keyham Road, Devonport, Plymouth, Devon, PL2.

Temptations the club, 6-8 Union Street, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 2SR.
Phone: 01752 604005
Website

Both open at 7pm all week, the club opens at midday Fri and Sat. Free entry before 7pm. £5 after.

HOWEVER!! Beardsley Theobald lists the business as being for sale for £500k. That, I assume, is for the first of the two, which is why it's apparently disappeared.
The Great Smell Of Brute
"Nice arse!"

Re: ** PL1 2SR Temptations (T2), Plymouth

Post by The Great Smell Of Brute »

Temptations (T2)
6/8 Union Street
PLYMOUTH
PL1 2SR

Telephone: 01752 604005 / 07904 982435 (mobile)

Website: http://www.temptationst3.co.uk/Welcome/ ... mouth.html

"Temptations was Plymouths No.1 Gentlemen's club.

We are Plymouths very first and largest lap dancing bar: large main 2 pole stage, fully stocked bar with exclusive VIP lounges, 6 VIP rooms, 9 private full strip booths & heated smoking garden!

Whether you're organising a Stag do, celebrating a birthday, hosting a Corporate event or just fancy a tempting night out, don't worry here at Temptations we've got it covered.

What's more our world class ladies are waiting to welcome you! So..

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?......."

There is also a sister venue (T3) in Bristol: http://www.temptationst3.co.uk/Welcome/ ... tions.html
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Temptations wanted longer opening hours before Christmas.

But one dancer complained about a 2005 photograph of her being used in the original story.

I take it that the two ladies who still appear in the original article did not object.

Not for the first time I abandon gallantry, to observe that they would not have induced me to visit the club.

Seriously, this does illustrate the potential risk of a dancer allowing photos of her to be placed on the Web. At least two of the girls featured on Lorraine's website have long retired and are in professional careers, and this may well be the case for those in the White Horse, High Wycombe gallery and those who were on the White Horse, Shoreditch website. Some employers use the Web for background checks on job applicants and searching Google Images can lead to unfortunate photographs. And see my post of June 25, 2015 in the

Strippagram thread

With some of the White Horse photos being more than ten years old, it may be that some of the girls now have teenage children who, being IT-savvy, might make an unfortunate discovery about what Mum used to do!
Boobling
Can I have some £1 coins please?

Post by Boobling »

Does anyone know if Temptations have early opening on a Friday/Saturday afternoons?.
They don't seem to have a website & there Facebook page is rarely updated.
Victor23
Top Dog

Post by Victor23 »

Temptations draws people in with pasties and chips

Nothing in the article about the girls being non-nude, though "pasties" can refer to nipple coverings as well as food.